Advanced SMS Training for Ground Handling Personnel in Safety Functions
Time & Location
About the Event
Course: Advanced SMS for Ground Operations
Dates: May 19, 20, 21 - 2021
Times: 0900-1200 EDT
Cost: $ 775USD / $975CAD / Eur650 / MXN4600 / INR57000
Pay online by credit card or if you prefer by transfer select "MANUAL PAYMENT" at checkout and you will be contacted for payment arrangements.
The course learning modules include management of safety reports, hazard identification and analysis, safety risk assessment, safety mitigation, risk management, safety management plans, safety performance indicators, safety auditing methodologies and techniques.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
· create, review and categorize safety reports
· understand, identify hazards
· assess and mitigate risk
· develop a safety management plan
· set and measure safety performance indicators
· understand safety auditing techniques
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of how to identify hazards, and build a base for risk and safety performance monitoring. Participants will analyze risk, set performance indicators, and manage safety reports, to contribute to continuous improvement in a safety management system.
Who should attend:
· ISAGO ground handler staff
· IOSA airline staff
· Safety Vice-Presidents, Directors, Corporate Officers, Managers, personnel with a specific safety role in the SMS
· Managers with Regional or Station oversight responsibilities
· Training certificate will be awarded upon successful completion
· Advanced SMS Certification will conform with ISAGO standards:
- ORM 4.3.1 - Personnel are trained and competent to perform basic, advanced and specific SMS duties.
As capacity is limited to maximize learning, early registration is recommended.
- Virtual Classroom Access$975$9750$0