Internal Aviation Auditor for Ground Operations
Time & Location
About the Event
Course: Internal Aviation Auditor for Ground Operations
Dates: May 12, 13, 14 - 2021
Times: 0900-1200 EDT
Cost: $ 775USD / $975CAD / Eur650 / MXN4600 / INR57000
Pay online by credit card or if you prefer by transfer select "MANUAL PAYMENT" at checkout and you will be contacted for payment arrangements.
The course learning modules include quality assurance, developing an audit program, planning & scheduling, the audit checklist, conducting an audit, raising findings, corrective actions, root cause analysis and follow up/monitoring.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
· understand what makes up a quality management system
· identify the elements of an audit program
· create an effective, appropriate audit checklist
· plan, schedule and conduct an audit
· prepare an audit report
· perform root cause analysis on findings raised
· recognize where further monitoring is required
Participants will plan, schedule conduct and perform follow up actions through auditing to support a quality and safety program. Practical examples, relevant exercises, case studies and content will contribute to your learning and an advanced understanding of ground safety.
Who should attend:
· ISAGO ground handler staff
· IOSA airline staff
· Ground auditors, supervisors, quality personnel
· Managers with oversight responsibilities
· Training certificate will be awarded upon successful completion
· Auditor Certification will conform with ISAGO standards:
- ORM 1.3.10 - QA program utilizes auditors who have been training and are qualified
As capacity is limited to maximize learning, early registration is recommended.
- Virtual Classroom Access$975$9750$0