Training Instructor for Ground Operations - Additional Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Course: Training Instructor for Ground Operations
Dates: May 26, 27, 28 - 2021
Times: 0900-1200 EDT
Cost: $ 775USD / $975CAD / Eur650 / MXN4600 / INR57000
Pay online by credit card or if you prefer by transfer select "MANUAL PAYMENT" at checkout and you will be contacted for payment arrangements.
The course learning modules include best practices in Instructional Techniques, Course Design, Presentation Skills, and Evaluation Methods to effectively develop and deliver training courses in live, synchronous, and asynchronous learning platforms.
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
· Incorporate adult learning styles and characteristics when designing training
· Set effective learning objectives
· Write a detailed lesson plan
· Create effective training presentations and courses
· Apply proven presentation techniques to enhance learning
· Develop tools to assess learner knowledge
· Deliver constructive feedback
Learners will prepare a lesson plan, develop and deliver a presentation, and assess and evaluation learners as part of the assessment. All participants will practise providing effective, useful feedback.
Who should attend:
· ISAGO ground handler staff
· IOSA airline staff
· Ground instructors and trainers
· Supervisors/managers/agents who perform training and coaching functions
· Training certificate will be awarded upon successful completion
· Instructor Certification will conform with ISAGO standards:
- ORM 4.1.6 - instructors and evaluators must demonstrate they are competent,
qualified and certified to conduct training activities
- ORM 4.1.7 - Dangerous goods instructors to have adequate instructional skills
As capacity is limited to maximize learning, early registration is recommended.
- Virtual Classroom Access$975$9750$0